Monday, February 23, 2009

finally, my interface design is done(90%....hehe)

this is my interactive interface design, the title that i choose is "Meng Jiang Nv, seeking her husband at the Great Wall".
here start from loading page, then main page, and 2 web pages which are having 2 different part of the story.






when you touch on the link button, it will become more clearly, and bring you to that page.

here you can make a choice, whether her husband should go for the service or not. Different options have a different result.

thx for viewing my assignment. As usual, pls give some comment~~~~thx~

2 comments:

  1. Thanx 4 visiting my blog. My turn to visit urs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so nice. I love your drawing. It just like a magic. From the begining to the end, you just use the chinese culture. I had felt a bit of western culture.

    ReplyDelete