Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Movie Poster Design

One of my assignment is this--MOVIE POSTER DESIGN.
The movie title of our group is "MM-Lab2", then we have to design our own movie poster, each one, not each group.
The storyline of my movie:
I and few of my friends are new students in TOA(^^), then actually there is a place that we can't access in this college...a horror place--MM-Lab2(Multimedia Lab 2). Once a person go in, then sure got something would happen, then the person never come out anymore...So, we don't believe about that, we try to stay 1 night in this lab to prove that it won't happen although we go inside. But, after that night, I am the last survivor in the lab...and finally, I also died...


And this is my design...
any comments? can leave down o....thx...

No comments:

Post a Comment