Thursday, January 8, 2009

10 things that represents me

1)cat
Ya, actually I like cat most of the time.I have never said that I also like to act like a spoiled child but sometimes i really need a warm embrace when i feel stressful or sadly. When other people is not free I will just go away and do my things. I do not like to do something that will make other people feel annoyed.



2)fish
If I remember correctly, fish's memory will be changed in every 30 seconds, that means when 30 seconds are gone, they will think that all the fish around them is considered a group of new friends. They will feel happy for having a "new environment" and a group of "new friends" in every 30 seconds, and they will also forget their stress or trouble which they faced before at the same time. I hope that I can forget all the trouble in the certain time. All worst things can run out from my mind when I feel stressful. Another reason that I choose fish as one of the things representing me is because I seldom talking, just like the fish, will not talk anymore at all the time.


3)Anemonefish
Timid?
no, just sometimes scare to do something like catch mouse...-_-!!!
so, I love cat at all...

4)viola

Actually I had the experience of taking part in string society when I was in secondary school. I like the atmosphere or even the feeling when I was sitting in the orchestra while we had some public performances. I practiced and improved my viola skill until I graduated from secondary school. I really like to play this kind of instrument.

5)FISH LEONG
Ya, Fish Leong.
Those who know me will also properly know that I am her fans. I really like her songs and her live performance! Bravo!


6)drawing

Besides sleeping(hehe), listening and playing music, I also like to draw(include design). This habit is build when I was young. I feel more freedom when I forcus on my drawing, I will not feel any stressful thinking around me. Sometimes, I can even spend a whole day time to just paint an art work, but I will not complain at all. That's why I come to THE ONE to study and choose this as my main career in the future.



7)bird

As normal young generation, I really want or even need some freedom and private spaces to live. I have my things to do, have my own target to achieve. I don’t want to be a puppet, always is controlled by the other people’s thinking.



8)Chinese calligraphy

Since I was in secondary school, I realized that Chinese traditional culture is quite interesting. I learned this Chinese calligraphy for quite 6 years, and also won a lot of prizes during these years. Besides drawing, practice Chinese calligraphy is one of the things that I can feel more relax on it when I am free.



9)shell

Like a shell, I will protect myself all the time; will not let other people to hurt me so heavy. Or say in another way,I will not show my vulnerable side of heart to other people. If open the shell, you will find out that actually I am not as strong as you see. Sometimes, I also need a warm embrace as well.




10)mimosa

Ya, this actually can represent me completely, shy,shy, and also shy again. Don't ask me. I also do not know why. hehehe.

1 comment: